- Empty Moccona Jars
- Pattern Washi tape or Normal pattern sticky tape
- Stickers (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Tape or glue – (alternative for ribbon)
- Once the Moccona jars are empty remove labels and wash thoroughly with warm soapy water and let dry or towel dry.
- Choose the colour or pattern tapes you wish to use and wrap them around the jars in your desired way. You can add a few tapes at the bottom or go the full length up.
- Wrap the desired tape around the lids also to create a different effect
- Once you have completed your designs fill your jars up with and put them on display. Keep the lids on or off depending on your storage products.