- Empty Moccona Jar
- Pebbles – A mixture of sizes and colours to match the décor of your home
- Potting Mix
- Succulents or plants
- Clean Moccona jar with warm soapy water. Let dry or wipe down with paper towel. You will not require the lid.
- Place a layer of pebbles on the bottom of the jar.
- Place a layer of soil over the pebbles (succulent mix if you are using succulents or cacti).
- Place the tallest plant in the jar first and arrange the plants so that they will look nice from all angles of the jar.