MOCCONA PETER ALEXANDER SCRATCH & WIN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promo code: Moccona
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are in Sydney CBD during the Promotional Period and receive a scratch card from a Promoter’s representative.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences for scratch card distribution at 6am AEDST 14/03/2018 and ends for scratch card distribution at 2pm AEDST on 14/03/2018 or when stocks of instant win scratch cards run out, whichever is first (“Distribution Period”). A total of 10,000 scratch cards will be available for distribution during the Distribution Period. Claims for Instant Prizes (defined below) must be received by 5pm AEDST on 14/03/2018. Entries into the unclaimed prize draw for any unclaimed Instant Prizes close at 11.59pm AEDST on 15/03/2018.
- During the Distribution Period, representatives of the Promoter will be roaming selected areas of Sydney CBD and award scratch cards to individuals they encounter. To participate in this promotion, an individual must receive such a scratch card from a Promoter’s representative during the Distribution Period. Individuals must then scratch their scratch card to reveal whether they have won an Instant Prize.
- If their scratch card reveals that they have won an Instant Prize, to claim their Instant Prize, individuals must present their winning scratch card to a Promoter’s representative at the Moccona Event, Circular Quay Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rock, NSW 2000 by no later than 5pm AEDST on 14/03/2018. Upon verification of the scratch card, the Promoter’s representative will mark the entrant’s scratch card as claimed and provide the entrant with the Instant Prize.
- Individuals whose scratch card indicates that they are not a winner of an Instant Prize can enter the unclaimed prize draw for any unclaimed Instant Prizes by sending an email to moccona.Au@jdecoffee.com with the Subject Line: Scratch Card Draw, including their full name, DOB, contact phone number and a legible photo of their scratch card so that it is received by 11.59pm AEDST on 15/03/2018. The photo can be sent as an attachment and cannot exceed 5MB size. For the sake of clarity, the second chance draw will only be conducted in the event that any of the Instant Prizes remain unclaimed.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries/ claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) scratch card is permitted per person. Only (1) prize claim is permitted per winning scratch card and only one (1) entry into the unclaimed prize draw is permitted per non winning scratch card. There is a strict limit of one (1) entry into the unclaimed prize draw per person and per email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- There will be two hundred (200) pairs of Peter Alexander women’spyjamas valued at $100 each to be awarded as instant prizes in this promotion (each an “Instant Prize”). Exact style and size of the pyjamas awarded will be determined by the Promoter in its discretion, subject to availability at the time of claim. Total prize pool value of the game of chance element of the promotion is $20,000.
- Every scratch card distributed during the Distribution Period will also contain a discount offer, whereby the scratch card holder will be able to receive $15 off when they spend over $60 on full priced sleepwear, in a single transaction, at Peter Alexander or selected Myer womenswear stores (in store by showing the scratch card) or when they enter the promo code ‘Moccona’ at peteralexander.com.au. Spend threshold must be met after all savings and discounts are applied. Excludes Glasshouse Fragrances products, products on sale, delivery fees and gift cards. Scratch card must be surrendered when redeeming in store. Only one (1) discount redemption per transaction permitted. Must redeem between 14/03/2018 and 11.59pm AEST 11/04/2018. Cannot be used with other offers. Copies not accepted. The scratch card will not be honoured or replaced if altered, stolen, damaged or lost. Not exchangeable, transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are not included. Redemption of the offer is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer and redemption store/website.
- Instant Prize winners will be notified immediately in writing via the message on their scratch card.
- The unclaimed prize draw, if required, will take place at Level 1, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072 on 18/04/2018 at 2pm AEST, subject to written direction of the relevant regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem any prize or offer at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or offer will be forfeited.
- If any prize or offer is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or offer with a prize or offer to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes or offers, or any unused portion of a prize or offer, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in connection with this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid Instant Prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all Instant Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed Instant Prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Scratch cards will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) redemption or taking of a prize or offer.
- The Promoter is Jacobs Douwe Egberts AU Pty Ltd (ABN 82 051 278 409) of Level 1, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072, telephone 02 9551 3000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22673”