Giveaway Competition – Terms and Conditions
Moccona UniLodge Campus Kit Giveaway
Jacobs Douwe Egberts AU Pty Ltd
The Promotion Period starts at 6.00 am on 31/03/2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 29 April 2021.
Entry is only open to Australian residents only 18 years or over and who are a current resident of UniLodge student housing in Australia during the Promotion Period and are registered with the UniLodge Resident Services Hub App (App)
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
To be eligible to win, the eligible entrant must:
- locate and click on the Moccona image in the App;
- this will click you through to the Website where you must fill out your contact details (name and email address); and
- tell us which Moccona coffee you enjoy the most and how you spend your "Me-Time" with Moccona.
Maximum Entries Permitted
Only one entry per eligible entrant.
There are 10 prizes to be won. Each prize is 1x AUD100 Visa Pre-Paid Card. The total prize pool value is AUD 1000.
The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry received within the Promotional Period will be judged individually based solely on the merits of creativity.
The winning entries will be the entries that are judged to be the most creative. The judges’ decision is final, and absolutely no correspondence will be entered into.
Judging of entries will be completed at the offices of the Promoter at 15:00 on 01/052021 The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
Notification of Successful Winner
Each winner will be notified within 48 hours of judging being finalised and via the email address provided to the Promoter to arrange delivery of their prize. The name of each prize winner will be announced on the Moccona Facebook or Instagram page within 48 hours of the winner being notified.
The prize must be claimed by the winner within 5 days of the Promoter notifying the winner. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s email and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the prize winner who submitted the entry judged to be the next best will be offered the prize.
Conditions of Prize
All prizes will be subject to the terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any of the prizes are not included.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Agreement to Terms: By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to be bound by (i) these Terms; and (ii) our https://www.moccona.com.au/privacy-policy/
- Promoter’s Decision: Any entries that do not comply in full with these Terms will be rejected. Any decision the Promoter makes as to eligibility of an entry will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable or any other reason.
- Verification: The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Copyright: If an entry requires an image or photograph (“entry image”) the entry image must be the eligible entrant’s original work. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof in any format they determine in order to validate an entry before awarding a prize. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to provide the Promoter with a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the content of their entry, including their user name and image in any way including but not limited to Moccona page and the Promoter’s other social media and websites.
- No Acceptance: The Promoter will not accept responsibility for samples applied for that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Liability:Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law in relation to supply of products, the Promoter (and their associated agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense, personal injury, death or liability (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) that is suffered or incurred in connection with this sample offer, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, and their associated agencies.
- Prize: Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Fair Trading Act) to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Interference: If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the sample offer, as appropriate.
- Jurisdiction: This Promotion and these Terms are subject to Australian law. Any disputes must be referred to the Australia courts.