Clean Moccona jar with warm soapy water. Let dry or wipe down with paper towel.
- Make a half cup of Moccona coffee in a bowl and cool to room temperature. Add a half cup of Baileys Irish Cream and stir.
- In a separate bowl whip together 2 parts cream to 1 part mascarpone cheese until thickened.
Building the Tiramisu:
- Place a large spoonful of the cream mix in a clean Moccona jar and spread to form the first layer.
- Dip a sponge finger piece into the coffee mix for a few seconds only. The sponge finger should be coated in the coffee mix but not completely saturated or it will disintegrate. Place it on the cream layer and gently press in. Repeat to create a full layer of the sponge fingers.
- Make a cream layer on the sponge finger layer.
- Layer sliced strawberries over cream.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 and layer with blueberries
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until the top of the jar is reached
- Finish with a layer of grated dark chocolate.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, dark chocolate block, a sprig of mint and a dusting of icing sugar.